Joseph Wytko: Recital Music for Saxophone
Code: CD8023Publisher: ACA Digital Recording
Originally released on Brewster Records, this newly released digitally re-mastered recording on the ACA Digital Recording label features two works by Nobel Prize winning composers Karel Husa (Elegie et Rondeau) and Leslie Bassett (Music for Saxophone and Piano) the first saxophone sonata by Tommy Joe Anderson, and works by Hermann Reutter and composer-saxophonist Ryo Noda.
- Karel Husa: Elegie et Rondeau pour Saxophone alto et Orchestra (1960)
- Ryo Noda: Improvisation III pour Saxophone alto seul (1974)
- Tommy Joe Anderson: Sonata No. 1, Op. 10 (1970)
- Leslie Bassett: Music for Saxophone and Piano (1968)
- Hermann Reutter: Piece Concertante pour Saxohone alto et Piano (1968)