Frequently Asked Questions(Click on question to open/close answer.)
When viewing your shopping basket, you will have a chance to adjust the quantity if desired. To remove an item from your order, simply click on the "Remove" button located on the same line as the item.
Once you are satisfied with the contents of your order:
- Click the "My Cart" button and then click "Checkout."
- If you do not have a Jeanne online account, your order can be completed as a "Guest" or you may create a new account. If you already have an account but have not logged in, do so now.
- Enter or confirm your Shipping & Billing Information (the name and address of the credit card holder) including a valid e-mail address* for confirming your order.
- Click on the "Continue to shipping" button.
- Select a shipping method and payment option. If you have a coupon, gift certificate, or Cash Credit, select any of these to adjust your total amount due. Click on the "Continue to payment" button.
- Review your order summary thoroughly, then enter your credit card information. Click on the "Complete Order" button to complete your purchase. Once you have submitted an order, you cannot revise or cancel the transaction.
- An order acknowledgement will be sent to the e-mail address* you provided. Upon shipment of your order, you will be sent a second e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.
A. Most browsers work properly on this site. But some Macintosh Safari users experience problems putting items into their shopping basket. A message similar to "Directory access denied" may appear. If you experience this problem, please try a different browser and you should not have any difficulties.
A. We honor American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards as well as PayPal. (A PayPal account is not required.)
If for any reason you prefer not to complete a transaction online and want to phone in your order, the following steps are suggested:
- Select your items and place them in your shopping basket.
- When your item selection is complete, click on "View Basket Contents" and then use your browser to print this screen for your reference.
- Exit the web site and then call us with your order information.
Do not send cash. We will not be responsible for cash sent to us through the mail.
A. You can shop with confidence on Jeanne-inc.com. Our SSL encryption, ensures secure online transactions. However, we do recommend you use a secure internet connection and avoid free, public Wi-Fi for any transactions that involve a credit card.
A. Located in Minnesota, we apply sales tax on any items purchased through Jeanne, Inc. and shipped anywhere in Minnesota. Shipments to other locations outside Minnesota are currently not subject to sales tax.
A. A link to estimate the shipping options for your order is available on the shopping cart page. You do not select which option you prefer on this page, but you can see how much each shipping option will cost for the items you have in your cart at that time.
A. Identifying the level of difficulty of a particular piece of sheet music is bound to be subjective. Although the difficulty of finger technique can be evaluated, musicianship and endurance are less objective factors that also need to be considered. The evaluation of chamber music becomes even more difficult since one instrument may have more problems than the others.
While acknowledging the above problems, we have tried to provide some guidance for your selection of music listed on our web site. The levels we have used are from 1-10 using the following guides:
|1-2||Preparatory: simple rhythms, short phrases, non-technical|
|3-4||Elementary: both simple and compound meters, limited technique|
|5-6||Intermediate/moderately difficult: some technical and range demands, moderate musical concepts|
|7-8||Difficult: technically and/or rhythmically difficult, mature musical concepts|
|9-10||Advanced/professional: demanding technique and complex rhythm,
may include extreme range and/or
avant-garde performance techniques