Frequently Asked Questions(Click on question to open/close answer.)
When viewing your shopping basket, you will have a chance to adjust the quantity if desired. To remove an item from your order, simply click on the "Remove" button located on the same line as the item.
Once you are satisfied with the contents of your order:
- Click the "My Cart" button and then click "Checkout."
- If you do not have a Jeanne online account, your order can be completed as a "Guest" or you may create a new account. If you already have an account but have not logged in, do so now.
- Enter or confirm your Shipping & Billing Information (the name and address of the credit card holder) including a valid e-mail address* for confirming your order.
- Click on the "Continue to shipping" button.
- Select a shipping method and payment option. If you have a coupon, gift certificate, Jeanne Rewards Points discount, or Cash Credit, select any of these to adjust your total amount due. Click on the "Continue to payment" button.
- Review your order summary thoroughly, then enter your credit card information. Click on the "Complete Order" button to complete your purchase. Once you have submitted an order, you cannot revise or cancel the transaction.
- An order acknowledgement will be sent to the e-mail address* you provided. Upon shipment of your order, you will be sent a second e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.
A. It's simple. Jeanne, Inc. values your business. You do not have to do anything except create an online account with Jeanne, Inc. Membership in the Rewards Program is free.
Once you have created an account, you will automatically receive 1 Jeanne reward point for each dollar you spend on Jeanne Sheet Music Publications. These products have a prefix of "JP" followed by 4 numbers. Other products are not eligible to earn Reward Points. As you accumulate points, they may be redeemed for discounts on any product at your next online order at Jeanne-Inc.com.
What's the value of 1 Jeanne Reward Point?
Currently, 20 Jeanne Reward Points are equivalent to $1.00. It's like getting a 5% rebate.
How do I know how many points I have?
Once you have logged into your account, click the login/account icon at the top of the screen. The total points you have accumulated will be displayed along with a "details" link for you to check when these points were earned. Your accumulated points will also be displayed at checkout.
When will I get my points?
Rewards Points will be applied to your account after your order is completed and shipped.
Will my Jeanne Reward Points ever expire?
Your points will expire if there is no account activity for a period of 12 months.
Do I have to create an account to collect points?
Yes. In order for us to track how many points you earn and spend, we need for you to have an online account. You also need to log into your account to be able to spend your points. So if you don't have an account yet, please register today! Remember, Jeanne will not release any of your personal information. Please review our Privacy Statement for additional details on how we protect your information.
Can I earn or use rewards points with a phone or mail order?
No. Reward Points can be earned or used only through an online order.
How do I use my points to pay or help pay for an order?
1) Log into your account.
2) Add items to your cart.
3) Upon checkout, the total points you have available will be displayed. If you wish to use your points, select "Redeem Points" and the value will be deducted from the total due. Reward Points cannot be used for shipping or sales tax.
4) Select the shipping and payment options and complete your order.
A. Most browsers work properly on this site. But some Macintosh Safari users experience problems putting items into their shopping basket. A message similar to "Directory access denied" may appear. If you experience this problem, please try a different browser and you should not have any difficulties.
A. We honor American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards as well as PayPal. (A PayPal account is not required.)
If for any reason you prefer not to complete a transaction online and want to phone in your order, the following steps are suggested:
- Select your items and place them in your shopping basket.
- When your item selection is complete, click on "View Basket Contents" and then use your browser to print this screen for your reference.
- Exit the web site and then call us with your order information.
Do not send cash. We will not be responsible for cash sent to us through the mail.
A. You can shop with confidence on Jeanne-inc.com. Our SSL encryption, ensures secure online transactions. However, we do recommend you use a secure internet connection and avoid free, public Wi-Fi for any transactions that involve a credit card.
A. Located in Minnesota, we apply sales tax on any items purchased through Jeanne, Inc. and shipped anywhere in Minnesota. Shipments to other locations outside Minnesota are currently not subject to sales tax.
A. A link to estimate the shipping options for your order is available on the shopping cart page. You do not select which option you prefer on this page, but you can see how much each shipping option will cost for the items you have in your cart at that time.
A. Identifying the level of difficulty of a particular piece of sheet music is bound to be subjective. Although the difficulty of finger technique can be evaluated, musicianship and endurance are less objective factors that also need to be considered. The evaluation of chamber music becomes even more difficult since one instrument may have more problems than the others.
While acknowledging the above problems, we have tried to provide some guidance for your selection of music listed on our web site. The levels we have used are from 1-10 using the following guides:
|1-2||Preparatory: simple rhythms, short phrases, non-technical|
|3-4||Elementary: both simple and compound meters, limited technique|
|5-6||Intermediate/moderately difficult: some technical and range demands, moderate musical concepts|
|7-8||Difficult: technically and/or rhythmically difficult, mature musical concepts|
|9-10||Advanced/professional: demanding technique and complex rhythm,
may include extreme range and/or
avant-garde performance techniques